I was laying down in the dirt, Dehydrated, no water, 4kms from known source.


Repeating this phrase to myself ;

"you've done it this time simon, You've really gone and done it this time"

24.4.09

High Five

I've been doing many jobs this week.
And in this weekly roundup I will be showing you two of them

Firstly is putting hay bales in the paddocks for the sheep, cattle and Roo to feed from.

They are loaded onto the tractor using the rear forks like so.

Then they are dropped into the paddocks as shown.

Another job shows that farm work is not all tractor driving.

In fact some jobs are what’s piled up in the next picture

This pile of s&*t was dug out from under the sheering sheds shown behind.

It’s not only sheep that get sheered in the shed as this video shows.


If you didn't guess, it's and Alpaca

Recently I have also been testing my cooking skills by cooking on a budget.
As eggs and lamb are plentiful I have been having many roast dinners like the one in the photo.


I have been perfecting my home made Yorkshire skills and believe I have cracked it.
I am also a pancake and scrambled egg eggspert now.

And just to finish things off for this week I would like to show you what I have taught this dog to do.


Sorry for missing the photo of me mum. It will be added within the week (don’t hold me to that).

Just a couple of notes about the blog. To enlarge the pictures, simply click on them.
Also please rate my entrys bellow each one. It is anonymous and it helps me to improve my content, and know how many people are reading.