I was laying down in the dirt, Dehydrated, no water, 4kms from known source.


Repeating this phrase to myself ;

"you've done it this time simon, You've really gone and done it this time"

10.1.10

Whats on my mind.

I'm very confused at the moment. How should I enter Thailand? I have three options, and they are.

1. Enter by land (bus/train). I will get a free/cheap 15day visa on arrival. If I want to extend I must leave and reenter the country again

2. Enter by air. I will get a free/cheap 30day visa on arrival. Enough time but the flights are costly.

3. Get a 60day tourist visa from the Thailand embassy in KL. more than enough time but require an outward ticket to prove I will be leaving. and the visa costs me, So it will probably be as expensive as flying.

But there isn't much I can do about it today as its Sunday, so I'm off to look around the city. I thought Thailand would be the easiest place to enter but its proving not to be.

My plan is to head the the embassy and apply for a 60day visa. If this proves too be a problem or to expensive, I will continue over land and get a return bus to Cambodia to extend the visa.