I was laying down in the dirt, Dehydrated, no water, 4kms from known source.


Repeating this phrase to myself ;

"you've done it this time simon, You've really gone and done it this time"

8.1.10

I made a mistake

I feel a bit stupid now as I've made a very silly mistake. My battery has run out on my phone and laptop so I am unable to tell the time. So I purchased a $3.90 watch. Sounds okay so far right.
I was thinking to myself that there is no point spending $1 on a power converter that I can only use for a couple of days before I reach Bangkok that requires another type. But it didn't occur to me that i didn't have to get the watch if i got the power converter instead. Therefore I would be $2.90 better of. And I would have the video blog posted that I made is morning, as I would be able to use my laptop to upload it.

Anyways, I will leave the rest to when I manage to get the vids uploaded.

P.S. I know its only $1 but there is a lot more to the story, and I'm sure I've bored you enough already.

...

... oh, okay then. here's some more...

I don't want to have to convert any of my Aus or Us $s into Singapore $s, as I would have to pay the commission for currency that I might not use before crossing the boarder tomorrow. Also, as i don't have as much money as i would like, I'm having to cut down on spending dramatically. Every cent/penny counts now.

$1 is a days food for a child in Cambodia!! $2.90 is enough to send a child to school... And knowing that i screwed that childs life up... Priceless!!!