I was laying down in the dirt, Dehydrated, no water, 4kms from known source.


Repeating this phrase to myself ;

"you've done it this time simon, You've really gone and done it this time"

13.3.09

Just a short one to say all is going great. No photo's again for this one but I will hopefully be posting a video blog soon about life on an aussie farm.

I have been living with Mee Ra and Gary shepard at Viewpoint farm (nxt 2 muradup) for a week now. They are great people and am very happy to be working for them. I am learning a great deal about aussie farming.

So far I have be helping to Muster the sheep ready for sheering. Feeding the sheep (no grass here for them). Building a fence. Drenching the sheep and many other odd jobs. Every day is different and its great not having to deal with customers and shop managers while working. Its great fun to drive the quads about and the farm is very large so they have planty of land to explore. The local town of Kojonup is very nice place and very central to south west australia.

I should hopefully post the video at some point next week after the fox hunt on the 20th. I will also try to post a few photo's before then.

Clich here to view the farm on google maps.