I was laying down in the dirt, Dehydrated, no water, 4kms from known source.


Repeating this phrase to myself ;

"you've done it this time simon, You've really gone and done it this time"

14.4.10

KATHMANDU

KATHMANDU
Video Blog 018



A couple of days seeing the sights of Kathmandu before heading to Pokhara and the Annapurna Circuit. Kathmandu wasn't the peaceful city I was expecting, in fact I left only a couple of days after arriving with the most awful saw throat, (And that's coming from a smoker). Polluted, noisy and very unnerving narrow streets with all the traffic whizzing past your feet. But on the up side the streets (that felt like back alleyways) were lined with outdoor shops filled with cheap camping/hiking equipment at stupidly low prices, And if you paid for the fakes it was insanely cheap. Hence I left Kathmandu looking like a Northface advert.